Terms & Conditions
REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products, subject to the following conditions:
1. Walrus New Zealand Limited must be notified within 21 days from the date of purchase, and items must be returned within a reasonable time with the original receipt or other proof of purchase;
2. You must provide your name and address;
3. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning your item to us.
4. The returned items must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached.
5. If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges) will be refunded to you (by us crediting your Visa or Mastercard) once we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
If the products you have purchased from us are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding you or providing a replacement product provided that items are returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.
If you wish to exchange or return an item please contact customer services
on + 64 9 5709316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders will be dispatched between 1-5 working days depending on availablity of stock.
Orders within New Zealand are shipped with FastWay Couriers.
International orders will be sent with NZ Post.
The privacy of your customer data, orders and credit cards are important to us. We will not disclose or sell your customer data to any third party.
Credit card details are not stored anywhere on our servers nor in our premises. Your credit card details are processed in real time by an independent payment gateway authorised by our bank, using secure encryption.